Google
 
Web QrooniX

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back To The Meaning....

I have been very busy with my family, job and hobbies. So what is the latest? I just finished reading DC's Identity Crisis. It is a seven-issue comic book limited series. I got the latest edition (Trade paper back) of the said title. An excellent read indeed. For spoilers, you may check out the Wikipedia entry. I'm also planning to procure the other crisis titles like Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinite Crisis. Next read will be Batman: Year One, Batman: The Long Halloween and Batman: Dark Victory.

On the wishlist at my other blog, I wanted a TM M9 Tactical Master. Instead, I got the TM Samurai Edge custom. And since I'm reading reviews about AEGs, I'm eyeing for an ICS C-15 Fixed Stock.

Next time I'll post a short review about my TM Samurai Edge and some Gundam blues.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?