Google
 
Web QrooniX

Monday, January 14, 2008

Java And Other Cup of Updates

I was able to resolve the issues regarding getting some information about JVM. I had to set the $JAVA_HOME first, then execute the the simple query. Why am I getting these information? I'm doing a simple installation auditing and dumping it to a text file that can be parsed by PHP. Part of this is also getting the server's date of installation. Utilized the simple line below to get the '/' date of creation:

dumpe2fs -h `df -h | awk '{print $1}' | sed -n '2p'` | grep Filesystem\ created | sed -n '2q;1p' | awk '{print $3,$4,$5,$6,$7}'

On a separate note, I gave my wife the information about wget. She have a list of files from different http locations and she needed to downloaded them at once. Using '-i' option of wget did the trick:

wget -i list-of-files.txt

-----------------------------------------------

I've been experimenting with my ZOOM B2.1u bass pedal and loving it more. I found some information on easily editing the patches. I have the 'cheat sheet' but forgot to bookmark the site. I'll be posting the site as soon as I googled it again :)

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?